THAIGUIDE is proud to introduce the 5 recommended menus that you can’t miss when you make a visit to ANGKHANG, a land of beauty and tasty in Northern Thailand.
1. HOT KAO FENG: Don’t be mistaken! The yellowish color in the cup is not a pumpkin soup. It is actually a PEA SOUP. The meaning of Feng is wood charcoal. It makes soup in that color when the soup gets cold.
2. KAI TOM BAI CHA or BOILED EGGS WITH TEA LEAVES
3. KAO SOI SEN SOD NAM SAI WITH ANGKHANG KIMCHI : This Angkhang’s style of noodle is served with fresh kimchi. This special and unique tast is available no where on earth, but only at ANGKHANG.
4. YUNNAN JOKE: Boiled rice in YUNNAN style is served with crispy Fried dough.
5. KAO TUM NGA: Black sticky rice grinded with Perilla Seed. It is served with Sugarcane Syrup. This Menu look like Japanese warabimochi with kuromitsu syrup, but this is Angkhang’s style of mochi.