Antique cotton woven handmade
Antique cotton woven handmadeLicense:Capital Fund:Establishment:
Trip: Tai-Lue Hand Weave Workshop with Aunty Lorm @Baan Ket
- Trip Designer: Travel Kanuman, Maria Na Klaibaan, When We Wander
- Trip Overview:
One way getting to know Tai Lue people’s lifestyles is to travel to Pua distric, Nan. Meet ‘Aunty Lom’ of Thai Lue organic hand-weaving group of Baan Ket, who will enlighten you to organic hand-woven style fabric procedures and give you some historical background about this masterpiece local art.
- Highlights of The Trip:
- Hand-woven handkerchief workshop
- Try Tai Lue’s caramel stirred candy
- Have Tai Lue’s Papaya salad, Rice noodles with spicy pork sauce, and Local style noodle for lunch.
- Learn about local herb ‘Ya Mo Noi’, which can be transform to be jelly salad that take care of your hair and eyesight.
- Special: Rice cropping activities at the beginning October
- Travel Agency: Antique Cotton Woven Handmade
- Trip Style: ½ day
- Category: Creative Tourism District
- Type of Payment: Voucher /Credit / cash
LINE : Thaiguidegateway
FANPAGE : www.facebook.com/Thaiguidgateway
Email : trip[email protected]
Season you should visit:Summer(Mid Feb. - Mid May)Rainy(Mid May - Mid Oct.)Winter(Mid Oct. - Mid Feb.)
Trip DetailsTransportationMax TravelersLanguageThai, English
The meal is not included Transportation is available upon request Accommodation is NOT included Interpreter is available upon request (with friendly extra charge) Advance booking is a must ( 2 days in advance)